Check out recent articles featuring Victoria Grandmothers for Africa.
- Grandmothers Will Cycle Again for Africa
- That Cyclist in Spandex May be Someone’s Grandmother
Seaside Magazine, September 2015
- Grandmothers for Africa Back with 50 km ride
Peninsula News Review, September 2, 2015 – page A11
- Victoria Grandmothers for Africa in for the long haul. Two in fact.
Times Colonist, August 22, 2015
- Cuisine out of Africa
Times Colonist, April 22, 2015
- Senior Living Expo 2015 (photo only)
Senior Living Magazine, April 2015 – page 34
- Ins and Outs of Charitable Giving
The Scrivener, Fall 2014 - page 44-45
- Valley Grandmothers set to Cycle to Victoria
Comox Echo, September 3, 2013
(no longer available online)
- Great Grannies (photo)
Comox Valley Record, September 10, 2013 - page 4
- Letters to the Editor: "Grandmothers help turn the tide of AIDS"
Times Colonist, Wednesday September 18, 2013
- Grandmothers for grandmothers – Three Oak Bay Seniors Aiding the Cause
Oak Bay TWEED, Fall 2013 - page 44-45
- Victoria grannies tackle bike trek for Africa's less fortunate
VicNews.com, September 8, 2010
- We Shall Not Rest
Senior Living Magazine (Vancouver Island), September 2010
- Grandmothers as Agents for Change
Life as a Human, August 26, 2010
- Stride to Turn the Tide
Senior Living Magazine (Vancouver Island), 2010
Victoria Grandmothers for Africa © 2010.